Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Where has the time gone?

Working aboard cruise ships offers a great experience, but not much time to write anything. Since then, a lot has happened which I never got a chance to write down. Things change so quickly, always on ones toes. But things always develop for the better. After visiting most of the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and Eastern seaboard, I've returned back to Boston and found myself a boat!

I acquired the boat for free from a friend of a friend. It was in great condition. When I saw it for the first time, it had a bit of dirt on it, sails hadn't been opened in 20 years, and needed some love. Well, it still needs some love, but I would have never imagined that the boat would set a course for such new and exciting things as it did...

  ... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment